Illovo GDA Khula Nathi Grower Development Programme
Building the capacity of individually owned sugarcane growing entities in business compliance in order to enable sustainable sugar businesses.
- Identify key barriers to compliance within the commercial grower sector
- Build understanding of the importance of business compliance and record keeping in support of compliance processes.
- Build capacity in business management skills necessary for sustainable, profitable businesses.
Country: South Africa
Location: Noodsberg and Sezela, KwaZulu Natal
Facts / Outcome / Impact
- Equip sugarcane business owners with understanding of their operational budgets
- Enable better business decision-making through understanding of legislation requirements and analysis of business information
- Enhance the long-term sustainability of the agribusinesses
Sugarcane Business owners capacitated
Support staff capacitated
Business Compliance Categories achieved
Compliance milestones measured per delegate
Business Coaching hours delivered