Nestle Mzabane Makhoba Trust Youth Employment Service (YES!) Programme
The capacitation of 200 youth from the Mzabane Makhoba Trust in agribusiness management, entrepreneurship and primary production skills.
- Encourage entrepreneurship amongst the youth in order to encourage sustainable economic development of the area.
- Equip youth in understanding the importance of a business plan and the elements thereof.
- Build capacity in business management skills for sustainable businesses.
Country: South Africa
Location: Swartberg, KwaZulu Natal
Facts / Outcome / Impact
- Equip a new small business with necessary equipment for a small egg production business
- Build skills necessary for employability and entrepreneurship in the community
- Enable youth to apply for seed funding through building capacity in developing viable business plans
Training Modules completed
Training Hours delivered